to The CPE Educator!
These are the outlined terms and conditions citing the rules and regulations for the use of The CPE Educator service, located at https://thecpeeducator.com/ (the “Website”).
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions which shall take effect straightaway upon your very first use of this website. Do not continue to use The CPE Educator if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The below-mentioned terms are applicable to all visitors, users, and others who proceed to access or use Service.
- https://thecpeeducator.com/ will be referred to here as “the website".
- “We” and “us” signifies The CPE Educator.
- Services provided by The CPE Educator are on an “as is” basis and applies to each user accessing the website.
- This disclaimer is applicable to the entire content present on The CPE Educator and might change without prior notice.
Website & It's Content
- The descriptions available on the website pertaining to various products and services are whole regarding information and no way related to endorsement or recommendation for the purchase. It is recommended to seek suitable independent advice before making a purchase for any product or service displayed on the website.
- The design of the website or the information related to products or services is subject to change without prior notice.
- We strive to provide you a hassle-free experience while accessing the website but sometimes due to maintenance or any other reasons, the website may have to be suspended, withheld, restricted, or temporarily terminated by us without prior intimation.
- The website might contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by The CPE Educator. We shall not be assumed liable or responsible for any content published, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.
- Services and its original content ((including, but not limited to downloadable PDF articles, product features, images, logos, audio, and video clips) are and will remain the exclusive property of The CPE Educator and are protected by copyright.
- The entire content available on The CPE Educator website is meant for non-commercial use only.
- Our trademarks or other intellectual property rights are owned or controlled only by us and shall not be used in connection with any other product or service without the prior written consent of The CPE Educator .
- None is allowed to modify, print, publish, distribute, transmit, or display any content pertaining to The CPE Educator in any way without our written consent.
- Download or copying of content present on the website (including PDF downloadable items, clips etc) are subject to the below-mentioned conditions:
- The material shall only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- Copying, duplicating, or storing of any content for non-personal use is strictly prohibited.
- Images, trademarks, and brand names shall not be reproduced for any purpose.
- All copies and downloads must conserve original copyright supplied with original material.
Limitations Of Liability
- We ensure the accuracy of all the content present on our website, yet we reserve the right to notify us about any errors, misinformation, or omissions you observe on the website.
- We are not responsible for any losses or claims that may arise due to your inability to access the Website due to technical issues, or from any use of the Website.
- We assure to keep our website up-to-date and free from bugs/viruses, yet we do not warrant that our website is virus-free and thus we shall not be liable for any damage caused to your technological property during the use of this website.
Confidentiality of Username and Password
- You may have to register using a username and password to access some restricted paths of our website. We ensure to keep this information confidential at our end as it is personal and non-transferable.
- For any information that you will post on our website using your username and password including payments, you will be held responsible.
- In case of susceptibility for any breach of security in your account, notify us immediately to take precautionary actions.
User Summited Data
- If you are posting/uploading any information on the website ensure it’s true and abide by the terms and conditions of the website. We reserve the right to remove any information that is found untrue, incomplete, defamatory, abusive, obscene, curt, objectionable, or in breach of the The CPE Educator's terms and conditions.
- We are not liable for any information uploaded or submitted by any user on the website.
- If you are supplying any information on the website you will have to ensure it is true and we shall not be liable for any risk of its transmission to any other user or website.
- You are bound to pay back in case of any losses we incur due to your incapability of supplying accurate information.
The CPE Educator reserves right to terminate or suspend your account and may also bar access to the Service immediately without any prior intimation under our sole discretion for any reason including, but not limited to a breach of Terms.
If at any point of time you are unwilling to discontinue with our service and wish to terminate your account, you may simply proceed with discontinuation by not using the service.
Terms & Condition for Product Sale
- By proceeding to purchase you acknowledge the agreement that we will sell you products post receiving a confirmed payment or after a product is downloaded, whichever is earlier.
- All information including but not limited to description of the webinar, its price, currency applicable and underlying shipping costs are clearly cited on the Order Page.
- The price mentioned on the website for a particular product or service will be the final price for obtaining it.
- Order acceptance is based on the following factors:
- The order reflects current pricing
- Your order location lies in our delivery zone.
- Your credit or account card is authorized for the transaction.
Order acceptance is based on our sole discretion. We will notify you regarding order confirmation via email once your payment receipt is cleared by a payment gateway of your choice.
- We ensure the delivery of your specified hard copy of products within 20 working days from the date of the live webinar.
- We provide clear intimation via email for any delay in delivery of products caused due to any unavoidable circumstances.
Mode of delivery
- All physical products will be delivered to the address provided by you.
- It is your sole responsibility to provide us an accurate address for delivery of the product and authorize someone to collect the order.
- Supplied goods are not meant for resale.
- The product belongs to you once we receive full payments for them and it is collected by you, till then we reserve the ownership of these goods.
- Please refer to the Money Refund Policy section on the website for details.
- The Terms & Conditions outlined above are construed in compliance with the laws.
- Breach to any term shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts, to which both parties explicitly submit.