CMS has for the last several years focused proposed changes on high value care for patients instead of cumbersome paperwork. This session will focus on that quality of care, reimbursement associated with the new rules and risk associated with reduced documentation requirements.
1. Prepare offices for 1/1/2020 changes in documentation and reimbursement.
2. Discuss new codes and reimbursement for chronic illnesses may improve the office’s bottom line reimbursement.
3. Discussion on new codes and treatment possibilities for Opioid addicted patients
4. Review changes related to Physician Assistant services
5. Briefly look at the new proposed guidelines to base office EM services on time or decision making alone rather than the 3 key components of history, exam and medical decision making.
6. Discuss reduced documentation changes to reduce burden on providers.
Who Should Attend?
2. Billers and Coders
3. Office Managers
5. Denial Resolution Teams