With the unprecedented threat of the COVID-19 pandemic, employers have been challenged to determine a new normal: how to protect their employees as well as protect their business. It is crucial for businesses to prepare for the next wave of issues brought by the continuing pandemic and to understand the responsibilities employers have to their employees, clients, and the public. As businesses re-open or expand limited services across the country, it is important for employers to ensure they are operating within federal, state, and local guidelines. Employers face new challenges such as positive cases, testing employees, communicating with employees about COVID-19 risks, and mitigating risk for their business.
This webinar is organised in the framework of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. It aims to assist public transport operators in tailoring business continuity plans responding to the specific challenges of communicable diseases. Join expert speaker Joe Keenan for a 90-minute webinar on how to handle COVID-19 in the workplace since inception of this pandemic.
Session Highlights :
- Manage positive COVID-19 cases in the workplace
- Discern what to do when employees test positive
- Draft an exposure control and pandemic response plan and procedures
- Train employees in best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other infectious diseases
- Assess whether and how to test employees
- Quantify both probability and severity variables in a risk matrix
- Recognize common hazards in the workplace
- Identify the steps in a risk assessment methodology
Who Should attend :
- C-level Executive
- OSHA Professionals
- EHS Personals.
- Safety/ Security Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals